Ultrasonic inspection device for the fast and precise inspection of welded joints with robots in production, especially spot welds and short weld seams (e.g. Arplas®).
For fast, simple use in production – especially optimized for the automated, robot supported inspection.
- Imaging inspection
Phased array technology for simple and reliable inspection and evaluation
- Precise inspection
729 virtual probes and a physical resolution more accurate than 0.35 mm
- Over 25 years of experience
in spot weld inspection combined in our innovative PHAsis inspection systems
• Precise testing of resistance welded spots of steel or aluminum sheets
• 2- and 3-sheet joints with single sheet thickness from 0.6 mm to 5 mm
• Extremely high image sequence and inspection speed due to 20,000 ultrasonic measurements per second
for high-resolution spot weld inspection
• More than 700 measuring points (A-scans) recorded in the inspection area per spot weld
• Storage of all A-scans for possible re-evaluation and correlation to destructive testing
• Imaging display of the spot weld as live scan (C-scan) and as result (D-scan, depth accurate)
• Minimal training time of approx. 4 hrs.
• A universal standard probe; special solutions available (e.g. for coarse grain structure/aluminum/hard-to-reach areas)
• Innovative probe technology: Fixed rexolite delay or flexible water delay paths with membrane for best results – even on rough or uneven surfaces
• All in one device: management of inspection plans, monitoring of inspection equipment, secured inspection according to inspection plan or flexible with one-klick presets or individual parameters in, “free inspection” mode
• Support of high probe frequencies up to 25 MHz for reliable spot weld inspection
Optional: Mobile PHAsis inspection trolley Complete workstation, incl. long-term operation without mains with exchangeable highperformance battery units
For more information or a demo, contact RAM Solutions at 248-299-0525.